17 April 2020

The Garden Birds Project

Each year I keep a list of all the birds that I see or hear from the house or garden here in Cambridgeshire. Many I see year after year, and others I might spot one year and not another. I thought it might be fun to have a drawing project - ink drawings of all the birds that have made it onto my list over the years.

So for starters, here are the first two bird species I spotted this year - wood pigeon Columba palumbus and house sparrow (male) Passer domesticus.

Woodpigeon ink dawing

House sparrow ink drawing

I'm doing all these drawings in a Stillman & Birn Epsilon series sketchbook, the 5.5 by 8.5 inch size, and I'm using Faber Castell Pitt artist pens and Uni Pin fineliners.



Two down, many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails