06 April 2012

Forget the diet...


Mmmm, yummy! I found myself in need of a fix of colour yesterday, and decided to have a go at some foodie painting... I'm the kind of person who can't resist snapping a quick photo when presented with a plate of yummyness, so I've got a few reference photos in the archive to choose from!


The top painting is of a delicious cream tea I enjoyed with my sister in a small tea room in Twycross, Leicestershire. Lovely. And below that is a chocolate brownie and ice cream pudding that was much enjoyed at the Jamie Oliver restaurant in Cambridge, on my birthday last year. Which I've now noticed is missing the corner of the wooden serving thingy. Oh well!

Both are watercolour and ink, 5 by 7".

A little indulgence every now and then is good for the soul, after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails